Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome


Welcome to my world
A universe of feelings
A solar system of emotion
All that I am is all over.
Everything that is within me fills the air.

My passion is what inflates the clouds
Gives them their loft
Keeps them afloat.
Gives them the ability to be lighter than air.
Just how I'm feel when I with you.

Joy is the grass beneath me.
The sweet softness under my feet.
It envelops my being
Keeps me sane.

Sadness is the rain.
How it pours over me
And covers all in sight
There is no escaping it
No umbrella to hide under

The hatred inside me is what fills the core
A burning fire in the center of it all.
An inferno at the root of this place.
Its this feeling that is what balances it out
For every one there are two
For every yin
There is a yang

This planet would be nothing without me
A barren wasteland
Empty of any sustenance
Nothing but dirt
For I am this place
What gives it worth
I am it
And it is me


No comments:

Post a Comment